My Statement of Faith:
- I hold that the Bible, the Holy Word of a Holy God, is not only free from error in the originals but also I " know " God in His Singular providential care has " kept His word " all through the ages, right down to the present day. I " know " that the Bible is our final and absolute authority, above and beyond all other authorities on earth.
- I " know " that God is one, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who are infinite in glory, wisdom, holiness, justice, power and love.
- I " know " that Jesus Christ is true man and God, who in His incarnation was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin, Mary. In His earthly ministry He lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. By the power of God, He was raised from the dead in the same body now glorified. He ascended into Heaven where, at the right hand of God, He continually makes intercession for those that truly follow Him.
- I " know " the Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son; regenerates the sinner; indwells, guides, instructs and empowers the sinner for Godly living and service; and comforts the children of God. The Holy Spirit guides and gives power to the church, the body of Christ, to fulfill the Great Commission, and convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment.
- I " know " that man was created in the image and likeness of God; but through the sin of Adam, man fell into sin and is, therefore, lost apart from Christ.
- I " know " that salvation is the gift of God and includes the forgiveness of sins, the imputation of the Righteousness of Jesus Christ, and the gift of eternal life. Union with the triune God provides all blessings in this life and the life hereafter. Salvation is received by faith, apart from all good works and merit, and continues to those that follow the words and commandments of Jesus Christ.
( Yes ~ you can lose your salvation! ~ See below verse )
I Timothy 4:1
[ 1 ] Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
- I " know " the church is composed of all those regenerated by the Spirit of God by whom they have been baptized into one body of whom Christ is the head. The purpose of the church is to witness concerning Jesus Christ according to the Scriptures, and to preach the Gospel among all nations.
- I " know " Jesus Christ will come again to receive unto Himself those who have accepted and followed Him, that where He is, they may be also. He will come again personally and visibly to establish His kingdom.
- I " know " the resurrection of the believers will be unto eternal glory, and the resurrection of the unbelievers will be unto eternal punishment.
Statement of Faith
Link To Us
Send mail to Russ:
webslave for Christ
with questions or comments about this web site and it's content.
Last modified: Wednesday, November 21, 2012