Crustless Slow Cooker Pizza ..... If you want pizza " without the bread and low-carb to boot " ..... " then this is the Pizza For You ! " And when you make it you can personalize it just the way you want !
The meat in this " Crustless Pizza " serves basically as your crust for this pizza. Then you can simply top off your " Crustless Pizza " with any toppings you like !
This is " exactly " ( with my options of ingrediants ) how I make my version:
" I like mine with two cans of sauce ! " ..... However that is a personal choice !
Pictured below are our three favorite Pizza Sauces to use for this recipe. My wife's favorite is the Chef Boyardee brand, which I lean toward also, since it is the only one that has " Cheese in the sauce " ( but it is also sometimes hard to find ) ..... The No. 1 brand in most trials nationally is the Don Pepino brand. All three of the below are available in most national chain grocery stores.
I prefer " adding a small onion " to my cooked burger or sausage for this recipe since I think the taste is actually improved by it. And this is also how I cook onion and burger together:
Now ... I know this takes " a little more time " ... however its actually a " great cooking technique " and one of my tricks for this meal and others as well. Whenever I'm cooking onion and burger ahead of time ( and that includes celery when needed ) to include in a meal like this one this is what I do:
- I add about 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil to my pan ...
- Then I add the diced onion to my pan ... ( and celery when called for in a recipe )
- Then, " by hand ", I break apart the burger into small bite sized pieces and place it on top of and covering the onion ...
- Then turn on the burner to medium-low and slowly start cooking ...
- Since it takes longer to actually cook the onion this give the onion time to soften up quicker ...
- And also helps the onion flavor to slowly rise into the burger itself ...
- Once I see the burger starting to change color then I start mixing it all together until the burger is no longer pink.
- They help all the flavors to cook through your meal better making it more delicious ...
- Within about an hour the " smell of the meal cooking " slowly spreads across the whole house ...
- The smell actually creates an " anticipation " in everyone for the meal to come ...
- And we all know that the " smell of food cooking helps us to enjoy the food as much as taste ! "
( firstname.lastname@example.org )
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~