My Mom-Mom, Edith Shepherd Stout, made " Pickled Red Beet Eggs " not only for holidays ... but also off and on during the year for my Pop-Pop Russell Stout who loved to snack on them in the evenings while watching TV after their evening meal.
Now the thing is with " Pickled Red Beet Eggs " is this ..... If you've never had them you'll either " not really like them " ... or ... you'll " Crave Them " and not be able to wait to have them again.
The other great thing about making " Pickled Red Beet Eggs "
is that you not only get " Pickled Red Eggs "
but " Pickled Red Beets " as well !
So ..... other than just simply eating the " Pickled Eggs " and the " Pickled Red Beets " ... what else can they be used for :
- They both will add a lot to any fresh garden salad you may make ... some even add the eggs to " Tuna Salad " ...
- Deviled " Pickled Red Beet Eggs " are great ... anytime ... and they will add a color to your " Holiday Dinner " ...
- The eggs have even been used by some to even make a colorful " Egg Salad " ...
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 months ...
This recipe can easily be doubled when you have a lot of folks coming over !
" You gotta try these out !
- Let your " Pickled Red Beet Eggs " stay in the fridge " at least " for 24 hours before eating the eggs or beats ...
- However they taste the best after pickling for " 3 Days " ...
- They are good stored in the fridge for up to" 2 Months " ...
( email@example.com )
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~