After finding the " Jenny Can Do " blog a few years ago I went in search of her BBQ sauce that she mentioned. And again I didn't make any changes to it ..... It's also " Very Good Indeed ! "
With her recipe she noted the following:
" The beauty of this recipe is it’s very flexible: more of this - less of that - no problem. Add cayenne or Tabasco if you like but I like it just this way, not too hot, sweet, and sticky. "
- 2 - teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 - cup onion, finely diced
- 1 - clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 - cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 - cup water
- 1/2 - cup ketchup
- 1/2 - cup brown sugar
- 2 - Tablespoons molasses
- 2 - Tablespoons spicy mustard - ( Jenny uses Guldens' Spicy Brown Mustard )
- 1 - Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 - teaspoons teaspoons chili powder
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and sauté onion & garlic for 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Add everything else and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 25 minutes.
- Sauce with thicken as it cools.
" Currently there are no tips ! "
( firstname.lastname@example.org )
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~